Auto-Hack-Tool Forum

Foro de trucos de juegos de navegador y pc/mac/linux. Tenemos mas de cinco aƱos dando trucos a internet totalmente gratuitos visitanos.

HomeHome  BlogBlog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AHT - Changelog of 30 March 2017

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HelmitDev
+200

HelmitDev

AHT - Changelog of 30 March 2017 Empty
PostAHT - Changelog of 30 March 2017

-Auto-updater modified. Now AHT will self-restart when main script is updated, all of the rests scripts files will be updated before the program launches. I will make a updating window soon.
-Dc4in fixed, claiming working now.
-OS compatibilities fixed
-Playfulbet bot added. Read below for more information.
-Facebook login now is faster.
-Window with update progress bar will appear in future updates

Next features:
-Changelog just displaying once per update
-Adding more hacktols
-Giftclaimer
-Ikariam bot

Have any crazy idea for AHT? Comment right below or send me a message in facebook with it and i will make it.

Playfullbet is a website that gives rewards for making free bets, if you earned a absurd quantity, i'm here trying to make a bot learning form bets and earning from referrers to in a future state of the program get to do a payback of the things earned on it. You can extract money from that page. I know this can be weird, but it isn't going to harm you in any way, for now it just registers with you Facebook such as u r logged to it and it doesn't do anything else. Soon i will open a "hack" (the bot) for playfullbet as a game.
What do i expect from this? Well if I can get to make good bets and you users get enough coins you will be able to convert it for free (such as your coins are yours) and you can do whatever you want with what you get. Like buying gems right? ^^

If you don't agree with this new Playfullbet thing you don't login in the Facebook panel. If you still want to use AHT i will probably recommend you to create another facebook account or use another one to log-in. AHT now doesn't really need to use of a specific Facebook user, it will soon.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

AHT - Changelog of 30 March 2017 :: Comments

No Comment.

Page 1 of 1